Interested in collaborating a project with KFBRP? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Some possible project topics include:
- Bird movements outside of breeding season
- Mosquito abundance and/or isotopes at different sites and elevations
- Low elevation bird surveys, using song meters
- Fruit seasonality
- Rat distribution in time and space; and/or rat diet
- Remote sensing of Puaiohi, ‘Akikiki and ‘Akeke’e habitat
- Relationship between vegetation and bird abundance
- Nest site selection
We are not currently seeking to fill any other vacancies at this time.
- We usually hire an Americorps intern in June.
- We usually hire seasonal employees for the next breeding season in the early fall.
- Other positions are posted as they become available, so please check back frequently.
- You are also always welcome to volunteer with KFBRP!