Prospective Graduate Students &
If you are currently working on a research project or are considering a new project involving any of the topics listed above, please contact us to see how we can work together.
Some possible project topics include:
- Bird movements outside of breeding season
- Mosquito abundance and/or isotopes at different sites and elevations
- Low elevation bird surveys, using song meters
- Fruit seasonality
- Rat distribution in time and space; and/or rat diet
- Remote sensing of Puaiohi, ‘Akikiki and ‘Akeke’e habitat
- Relationship between vegetation and bird abundance
- Nest site selection
Please visit our our graduate student page to learn more about what projects our current graduate students are working on.